There’s a fair number of single-use injection kits (SUIK) available on the market. By no means are they all the same. That’s why, at First Coast Health Solutions, we offer a full line of Enovachem In-Office Convenience Kits. Enovachem kits provide the most dynamic kit in the industry, with varied clinical applications. The products are divided into kit groups:
The Enovachem Injection Kits include all the components necessary to provide specified treatments. Each kit includes swab sticks, pads, gloves, bandages, gauze and an exact amount of medication needed for a single-use dispensation.
Benefits of Enovachem Injection Kits for Your Clinic
The Single-Use Injection Kits were designed to help address the CDC’s “One and Only” campaign for one time use of an injection per patient. The campaign’s goal is “to make sure that patients are protected each time they receive an injectable medication. Through targeted education and awareness efforts, the campaign empowers patients and healthcare providers to insist on nothing less than safe injections—every time, for every patient.”
Benefits for your clinic include:
- Certainty. Single-use approach allows the ability to track the active ingredients, in case of adverse reactions, or recalls from the manufacturers.
- Time-saving. The clinic personnel does not have to prepare injection trays and sterilize items anymore.
- Efficiency. Since all the necessary equipment is provided in Enovachem Injection Kits, more procedures can be carried out in one day, reducing workload and the waiting time for patients.
- Increased revenue. Time saved and efficiency improved = increased revenue for your practice.
- Easy storage.
- Simplified Worker’s Compensation billing.
- HCFA reimbursement. Enovachem kits are used to dispense medication and treatment so they can be reimbursed by filling the HCFA 1500 form.
Using Enovachem injection kits is one of the ways your medical practice can improve patient care and patient satisfaction while reducing workload, costs and boosting revenue.
Find out more
First Coast Health Solutions is a turnkey solution provider of the highest quality, FDA approved pre-packaged medications and a simple, intuitive web-based medication dispensing software.
By choosing First Coast as your vendor for in-office medication dispensing, we will help you create a new and simple revenue source. We will ensure that you establish an environment that is fully compliant, and delivers complete quality patient care. Contact us today at 904-350-1155 or visit our website to find out more about physician dispensing program, medication dispensing software. We will be happy to assist you.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.